Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thoughts of days gone by...

As of tomorrow, my Fridays spent with Mikaylah will end and she will go to school (save for the occasional Friday holiday and day off from school).  I don't like it one bit.  I think I will spend the day whining and stomping my feet - by myself - because Mikaylah will not be with me - just me - not me and her.  I'm sure you get my drift.  No one asked me if I was cool with just letting the Fridays go after spending five years of Fridays with her...this shouldn't be allowed.  There must be someone I can write to about this atrocity...  Thanks...my venting is momentarily done.

P.S. SKOL VIKINGS!!

2 comments:

  1. Totally understand ya on this one! Stomp all you want!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stomping is totally allowed! Just think how much you will LOVE those occasional Fridays off from school. Positive thinking here.

    And boo to those Vikes last night. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete