Friday, September 24, 2010

The middle of nowhere...with great friends.

I am literally in the middle of nowhere...I can't remember the last time it was so dark outside...not a street light or lamp to be seen.  We're surrounded by woods.  Its perfectly quiet (shut up to those of you laughing over that line because you know I couldn't hear a train drive through this very room!).  I'm scrappin' with my girls and I'm lovin' it.  I've been here for hours, but only done six pages because the majority of the afternoon was spent gabbing and catching up with everyone.  Everyday life gets so busy and I just don't get the 'real' conversations on a day to day basis that I get on a weekend with these girls.  I've decided I rather have ten 'really good friends' than have a hundred 'just friends'.  Tell a friend you love them!  Signing off and going to be creative now!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment