Sunday, September 26, 2010

One more day...

Do you ever feel like you really NEED one more day to your weekend?  Not want, but need...I need one this weekend.  I was gone all weekend, and as per usual when I'm out of town, my kid is sick now.  Ugh.  She's been complaining of tummy aches and was doubling over in pain periodically today...despite a hundred thousand trips to the bathroom, she couldn't go.  We went to urgent care and they did an xray...turns out she is extremely 'backed up'.  She's now on lactulose AND a glycerin suppository (two actually). Things are 'moving' now but I'm not sure if tonight will be the worst and if she'll be up and ready to go tomorrow.  I need one more day with my babe to make sure she's feeling okay.  Drat. 

1 comment:

  1. Awwww- poor thing! One more day....totally understand that one!

    ReplyDelete