Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday Evening Blues

I've said it before...I'm sayin' it again.  I hate Sunday evenings.  The weekend was fun...I spent Friday, Saturday and Sunday all day with my family and now its Sunday evening.  A sure sign that work is just around the corner and my time with my kiddo and hubby are diminshed to a few evening hours...ugh. 

Friday I took Mikaylah and her friend Ellie to the Minnesota Children's Museum for a day of fun!  We had a great time...they didn't have a really exciting traveling exhibit like they sometimes do, but the girls really had a ton of fun in the Our World exhibit.  Basically this is a kid sized town with a grocery store, restaurant, doctor office, post office, art gallery, bus, etc.  The kids walk around and play and be wild and messy.  Its fun....I took about a hundred million photos...see Facebook. 

Saturday was my day to sleep in so I stayed up late watching Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State, Pyschic Kids, L.A. Ink and various other shows.  I slept in Saturday and then spent the afternoon shopping with my kiddo...we tried on all her winter gear  and then picked up some new stuff.  We watched tv together and had a great time.

Today, Mik and I played dollhouse and games...did laundry, made a lasagne and just had a good time.  Then Jason and I watched the Vikings play horribly, ate dinner and am now relaxing...you see where this is going now....

Tomorrow....work.  Don't get me wrong. I'm grateful to have a job and even more grateful that its one I enjoy.  I just want more days and more time with my family.

Have a great week all. 

1 comment:

  1. Exactly how I feel about Sundays!!! Weekends need to be longer for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete